The description of VideoFX Music Video MakerCreate awesome lip-sync music videos with live video effects and your choice of music!
It's super easy to use, you don't have to be a pro. Just pick a soundtrack from your music collection and start shooting your lip-sync performance or action. Apply the video effects live while previewing or shooting. Pause and resume your work at any time!
Have you ever wondered how people create those funny animated videos ? Now you can shoot them too with our Stop Motion feature (available as an in-app). To use it pick a soundtrack, enable Stop Motion mode (under the timer button) and adjust duration of shots and delay between them to get desired time-lapse effect or re-position scene objects.
Create your masterpiece in a snap, share it and become a video star !
★ Create lip-sync videos to your favorite songs
★ Select mp3 music from your device library or use microphone
★ You can apply over 50 video effects such as Film, Ghost, Cartoon, Cinematic, Stroboscope, Thermal, Mirror, Neon and others, many of them for free. You can apply/switch them live while shooting!
★ Pause and resume shooting at any time to change scene, review your footage and discard your last taken scene if needed
★ Start Timer allows you to delay the recording of each clip and gives you time to get prepared for recording
★ Auto Pause let's you pause recording automatically without touching the button on the phone
★ Fast Motion recording mode ("2x" button)
★ Create animated videos with Stop Motion feature
★ Export your video to Gallery in mp4 format. Look for this option under the Share button
★ Built-in player to preview your video projects
★ Share your videos to social networks and media services such as Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Musical.ly and others
Instructions & Recommendations:
- VideoFX requires a lot of CPU/GPU power. On some older devices you may get low-fps and jerky videos. If so, try decreasing resolution on the settings page.
- Please note that your music should be stored locally on your device! You can reset audio source to microphone in the settings or by hitting the music button when it's overlapped by a small red "cross" icon.
- Video recording requires a lot of free space on your built-in/SD card. The app will warn if free space on your SD falls below 300M and will block or stop recording if it falls below 100M.
- STOP MOTION, FAST MOTION (2X) AND AUTO PAUSE REQUIRE AUDIO TRACK MODE!
If you experience issues or crashes please contact us by email, clearly describe your issue and provide as many details as you can so that we could identify and fix the issues.
Important Message for Parents
This application includes the option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Use of Open Source and Free Software
VideoFX uses the following software:
- FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 or later (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
- libjpeg-turbo (http://www.libjpeg-turbo.org) licensed under the BSD-compatible license (http://www.libjpeg-turbo.org/About/License)
2.3.23 build 323
2.3.23 build 322
- now sharing on YouTube does not require prior "Export to Gallery"
- you can choose to record videos to external SD card in the app's data folder. Note that those videos will be deleted by the system when you uninstall the app or clear its data !!!
- removed not used permissions
- fixed "black screen at the first run on some devices"
- many other fixes and adjustments
Notice: it's the last update for devices running Android 4.03 and below.