Remote+ Free for DirecTV APK
The description of Remote+ Free for DirecTV
THE best DirecTV remote for Android with no BS or empty promises! Just pure awesomeness!
Why choose my app over the competition?
* ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT ensures new features and bugs fixed.
* MORE FEATURES AND OPTIONS than all other competing apps combined. The only app of its kind that truly supports ALL DirecTV remote functions (including slow motion & SD/HD toggle).
* OUTSTANDING SUPPORT (in-app, website and email) from a person who cares and knows the technology involved.
If you like this app, please rate it! I'll continue to update and improve this app whether you rate it or not but great ratings make me feel all warm and fuzzy!
If you have problems or requests please contact me through email as it is very difficult to properly respond in the comments section.
REQUIREMENTS & USAGE
* Receivers can be controlled using IR on select Samsung, HTC and LG devices that have built-in IR blasters (Mini-Guide requires networked receivers)
* This app uses WiFi to control your receivers!
* Automatic discovery of your receivers with ability to add manually.
* Receivers must be networked (wired or wirelessly) and configured for EXTERNAL DEVICE ACCESS and given a UNIQUE NAME (this is not the default setting on the receivers)!
* Supported models (HD only): H21, H22, H23, H24, HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23 and HR24. Also supports HR34 /HR44 Genie and C31/C41 clients.
* For advanced users: One receiver can be controlled over 3G, etc. See Website FAQs for details.
Having problems getting this app to communicate with your receiver?
Please see the connection troubleshooting FAQ at my website: http://goo.gl/ohqHYe
See the FAQs at the website for loads of information and troubleshooting tips!
Interested in more features and volume control? Be sure to check out the Pro version and its add-on/plugin apps.
Free vs. Pro comparison at http://goo.gl/rZue9V
* (PRO) New features, options and improvements! See full list inside the app after installing the update.
* (FREE) You got some love too, though not as much.