The description of Račun za strujuApplication "The electricity bill" helps determine and check the electricity consumed in Serbia for the category of consumption: "Consumer goods", ie households and other consumers to 0.4kV
There are two rates of consumption: Higher tariff (VT) and Low Tariff (NT)
In the tariff system, there are three zones of consumption: Green, Blue and Red.
The application automatically determines the participation of higher and lower tariffs in the total monthly consumption.
Then determines the allocation of kilowatt hours consumed by zones.
For consumers who have a three-phase two-tariff meter whose consumption exceed 350 kWh is included in the price and billing demand.
The price shall include the cost of the public supplier, the fee for the OIE.
The price shall include all other expenses from the account, such as:
Billing demand, cost of the public supplier, fee OIE amount of excise tax (7.5%) (20%), fee for public service.
The application allows the 5% discount entered manually because it depends on the amount of the invoice for the previous month.
- Added a showdown at the new prices applicable from 10.01.2016. Calculation per previous prices enabled the selection from the menu.
- Calculation of the new prices to be applied from 01.08.2015.
- Added the field to enter a discount of 5%.
- Save all the data entered from the previous situation.
- Enabled the bill and the previous prices, choice from the menu.
- Added a new account display
- Enabled the selection of a new or old account
- It is possible to scroll when entering data
- Fixed a problem with entering data on smaller screens
- Enabled properly calculating an occasion of "rotation" counters
- Dodat je obračun po novim cenama koje se primenjuju od 01.10.2016. Obračun po prethodnim cenama omogućen je izborom iz menija.