The description of OfficeSuite Pro for CitrixANDROID’S TOP MOBILE OFFICE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR CITRIX USERS
This version of OfficeSuite will work only in Citrix Worx Mobile environment.
• The most downloaded office app on Google Play
• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 50 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
OfficeSuite, the most feature-rich mobile office solution for Android smartphones and tablets, lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
OfficeSuite Pro for Citrix has been especially designed for and integrated with Citrix’s XenApp - the foremost app security container in which your data is encrypted, protected from unauthorized access, and removable.
GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
INFOWORLD'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
LIFEHACHER BEST ANDROID OFFICE APP
PCMAG EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
• View, edit and create complex office documents and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP.
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Support for multiple keyboards and keyboard shortcuts including moving of objects and selections.
• PDF to Word/Excel - convert, edit and insert notes and comments without losing the formatting.
• Password protection – get extra security by setting up a password for your Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF files.
• Available in 56 languages.
WHAT MAKES OFFICESUITE BETTER THAN ALL OTHER EDITORS:
• Extremely fast and easy to use.
• The most feature-rich mobile office editor.
• Support for all Microsoft Office file formats.
• Edit, annotate and save PDF documents.
• Auto-correct while you type.
• View and edit RTF and CSV file formats.
• Printer support.