The description of InternetCallInternetCall is an OpenSource application for calling (using callback or access number) with Betamax and Dellmont providers (12voip, freecall, powervoip, voipbuster, voipcheap and much more providers).
Please note that THIS IS NOT A SIP APPLICATION, it is for using callback and access number services only.
* NEW: use two different accounts
* Get your account balance
* Call directly from your Contacts book or from the application
* Call using CALLBACK or using ACCESS NUMBER.
* Add your own provider if it is not included in the default providers list of the application
NOTICE: InternetCall NOW ON TWITTER (@InternetCall http://twitter.com/InternetCall)
This application is released under GNU GPL version 3 license, which is available in http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
By downloading and installing this application you are accepting the terms of this license.
Source code is available in http://code.google.com/p/internet-call
Please note that this is a BETA release. If you find a bug or you have a suggestion please contact me via e-mail or twitter (@InternetCall http://twitter.com/InternetCall).
A contact-email is available for bug notifications and suggestions.
Thanks to ChIandra4U for the background picture (http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1338517) and Guillermo P-Aranda for the logo picture.
The following providers have been tested:
Keywords: internet call betamax dellmont
* Support for using two different Betamax accounts.
* Shortcut for sending feedback (you need an e-mail account configured in your mobile phone).