The description of GMA for Android 2.2Good Technology's Secure Browser Plug-in for Android 2.2. This plug-in can only be launched within the Good For Enterprise application.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Secure Browser Plug-in is an add-on for the "Browser" feature to work on the Good For Enterprise application. Your IT administrator will also need to enable the Browser functionality before it can be used within the Good For Enterprise application.
Good's Secure Browser Plug-in is a part of the Good Mobile Access (GMA) solution. Good Mobile Access provides secure access to intranet websites and the data is stored in an encrypted format.
· Encryption of browser cache, bookmarks, history and downloaded files inside the enterprise container
· Remote wipe of cache, bookmarks, history, etc
· End- to end encryption of data over-the-air
· No outbound firewall holes
· Application password policies
What’s New in version 2.0
1. Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) webkit support
2. HTML 5 support
3. HTTP proxy support for Android 2.2, 2.3 and 4.0 devices
4. HTTPS proxy support for Android 2.2 and 2.3 devices
5. Security enhancements