The description of Easy Button Craft IdeasIf you are looking for an easy crafts for kids, here is the application you must install on your smartphone. It provides you a lot of creative and easy handmade craft for kids you need.
I just love using old buttons in my craft projects. Here's easy button craft ideas to put those old buttons to use. For most projects, you will need a tube of craft glue, and hardware from your local craft supply shop, or items found at your local mart in the craft section.
Here are the button crafts you can create as your own easy crafts for kids.
1) Game Piece Mini Button Pins. Use small buttons to create mini mosaics or small flowers on a poker chip or used domino. Hold together with craft glue., Once dry, and glue a "brooch pin" on the back and you have a neat craft idea.
2) Picture frames: Transform any boring picture frame into something wonderful by gluing mini buttons all around the edges. (This works best with flat surface photo frames.) These make great gifts, from pearl buttons looking wonderful in a designer room, to colorful rainbow frames working as a "get well soon" gift.
3) Personalized Gift Tags: Use cardboard to cut out tag shapes, or buy the large price tags at your local office supply store. Once decorated with markers, crayons, paints, or decoupage with paper. Finalize by gluing mini buttons in the initials or first name letter of the person you are giving a gift to. This looks adorable and is a great way to use your buttons up. (If you are making your own cardboard cut out tags, you will need a hole punch and ribbon. The store bought version come with string).
4) Makeup Mirror Gift: Old makeup or powder compacts can be cleaned, (soaked in hot water to remove metal inserts) then small buttons glued all over for a unique gift idea. These serve as tiny jewelry cases, cash boxes, vitamin containers, or treasure boxes and make great stocking stuffers or novelty gift ideas.
5) Button Necklace: Mini buttons can be woven together in and out using thin gauge translucent crafting wire or clear fishing string medium weight to make a functional necklace.
6) Greeting Cards: Use jumbo, extremely large buttons that are unique, vintage or colorful, and glue on the front of a handmade card. Use them as center of your artwork, for example, a large yellow button is the sun, a large black button is the center of a sunflower, or a large brown button is an owl's head. They make interesting mixed media components in your work.
Install it free!! creative and easy button craft design ideas
easy button craft ideas