The description of DIRECTV Remote for SamsungWith the DIRECTV Remote for AT&T Samsung devices, control of your favorite DIRECTV shows is just a swipe away.
Swipe down from the status bar at the top of your screen to automatically connect and control your DIRECTV receivers, it’s that simple.
Supported on AT&T Samsung GS7 & GS7 Edge devices.
- Control any of your internet connected receivers in the home
- Pause, Play, Fast Forward, Rewind, Skip Backwards and Forwards with a tap of a button
- See program details for the show you are watching
- Change receivers through Settings
- Quickly launch the DIRECTV app by selecting the DIRECTV logo
IMPORTANT TIP: Before using your Remote make sure your DIRECTV receiver is set up properly. Go to your DIRECTV receiver’s MENU, then select Settings & Help > Settings > Whole-Home > Eternal Device. Make sure “External Access” and “Current Program” are set to Allow.
Remote control requires a Wi-Fi connection to your home network and a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (models R22, Genie, HR20 or higher) connected to the same network. Remote control is also available with HD receivers (models C31, H21 and higher).
For complete details on technical requirements, please visit: https://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3426
For Tips, Tricks and Customer Support, please visit: http://forums.directv.com