The description of Cigna TTK's Get ProActivGet ProActiv India – A wellness initiative by Cigna TTK under its ProActiv Living Program for all ProHealth Customers. Now make fitness a way of life and get rewarded.
• Effortlessly track your fitness activity by syncing one of the following applications: Jawbone, Fitbit, Mi Band, Google Fit and i-Health (Apple) and earn points.
• Earn points by making your every step count as you walk, run, and jog. What’s more, if you do more than just step activities, like Cycling, Swimming or Weight Training, you can earn more rewards points.
• Get instant insights. See real-time stats for your runs, walks, and rides.
• Reach your fitness goals and get rewarded for it.
Cigna TTK has always believed that Health Hai to life Hai and we partner our customers not only during times of Illness but we also support and help them lead fuller lives by taking care of their health in Wellness.
Being physically active is one of the most important steps that customers of all ages can take to improve their health. Regular physical activity reduces the risk of many adverse health outcomes. Some physical activity is better than none. For most health outcomes, additional benefits occur as the amount of physical activity increases through higher intensity, greater frequency, and longer durations
Get ProActiv and Get Rewarded
‘Get ProActiv India’, is a unique program that is designed to encourage and reward people to be physically active as measured activity can go a long way in improving one’s health. Get ProActiv India is integrated with Cigna TTK’s innovative Healthy Rewards Program allowing customers to earn valuable incentives by tracking their activities.
Our customers can track their activity through Cigna TTK’s latest ‘Get ProActiv’’ application by integrating select wearable devices. Customers can also earn points by making every step count; they can also directly enter non-trackable activities such as swimming, cycling and weight training into the application. Healthy Reward points are then earned on the basis of the quantum of physical activity. These Health Reward points translate into lower health insurance premiums. Points can be can accumulated and can be used against as discount in full, or partially against Renewal premium. Points can also be used to claim Health Maintenance benefits
1. Minor UI improvements and bug fixes.