The description of Centipede®: OriginsWhat critics are saying about Centipede®: Origins:
"If you love old-school shooter action with a fresh twist, check this one out."
-Yahoo! Android Apps
"While the game follows the “classic” Centipede gameplay we all know and love, the game has (thankfully) gotten a complete facelift"
"Perfect not only for those who are nostalgic about the Atari classic, but also for those who have a hankering for some insect-zapping"
-The Droid Guy
Inspired by the Atari classic, Centipede: Origins brings an entirely new level of bug-blasting fun to the world-renowned franchise.
Evil, plant-munching vermin are swarming into your precious garden and rapidly destroying everything!
You, a peace-loving gnome, have no choice than to wage an all-out war against these vile creepy crawlies.
Using extreme weapons and gadgets, protect your garden from the ambush of vicious bugs and the dreaded CENTIPEDE.
Who will survive: GNOMES or BUGS?! YOU DECIDE!
• 3 Upgradeable weapons that will lay waste to the onslaught of bugs and centipedes! Use the grenades, rapid fire and others to eliminate the insects! More to be included soon!
• 3 Upgradeable gadgets such as the Fly Trap, the Time Warp and others to give you the upper hand in your battle with the bugs and centipedes! More to come soon!
• Collect coins to buy upgrades and help you protect the world of the gnomes!
• 4 playable levels including Bumpkinpatch Gardens, Bumpkinpatch Aerial, Tarpit Excavation, Valley of Flowers and others that can be purchased as you progress through the game!
More features to come!
*** CHECK OUT OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ***
Atari’s Greatest Hits, Circus Atari®, and watch for our future apps at facebook.com/Atari
If you are experiencing any problems with Centipede: Origins, please email [email protected] so we can assist you.
Thanks for playing Centipede: Origins! We appreciate your support and continue to bring you the best gaming experience possible from Atari.
In the 1.0.1 update:
• UI improvements for various Android™ tablets
• The ‘Back’ button now pauses gameplay
• Increased support for additional Android™ devices