The description of BIM 360 DocsBIM 360 Docs construction software helps your project stay on-time and on-budget because everyone has access to the latest version of documents, plans and models in a single app. As a result, you can save time, lower risk and reduce rework and errors.
Document management built for construction projects
• Manage all 2D plans, 3D models, and project documents in the cloud.
• View and explore documents.
Get the right construction documents into the hands of those that need them
• Curate files and drawings into project folders with permission-based access rights.
• Extract sheets and properties directly from drawings and models.
• OCR title block data to automatically name and organize plans.
Control the release of information to the project team
• Access control by user, including five permission levels.
• Get notified automatically when a document changes or an issue is assigned to you.
• Assign folder-level permissions to users, roles or companies.
Reduce risk and eliminate errors by ensuring the entire team is building from the current set
• Provide access to information on the job site.
• View, edit and manage docs from your phone or tablet.
• Access zero-client model and PDF viewing, with optimized zoom.
Keep teams in sync from the office to the field, 2D to BIM
• Create, view and share 2D & 3D markups.
• Notifications alert users of changes or issues to be reviewed.
• ForConstructionPros.com – App of the Week, June 2016
• Constructech Top Products, 2016
• Architosh: “Solving the ‘single source of truth’ problem in the AEC industry is really the biggest productivity hurdle that exists in construction.”
• Paradigm Shift: “This marks a sophisticated, modern commitment to document and model sharing at the construction site or office in ways that former solutions could not have made traction.”
Don't have a BIM 360 Docs account yet? Sign up for free first: http://bim360.autodesk.com/docs
■ Support for viewing and creating private and published Markups.
■ Create issues on a project-level.
■ View a project-level RFI list and details.
■ View Issues and Markups in Project files.
■ View a project-level Issue list and details.
■ Create issues on top of your 2D plans in offline.
■ Create markups on top of your 2D plans in offline.
■ View your project drawings, models, and files in list view, in addition to the thumbnails view. Updated status colors.